Construction Sciences provides professional utility coordination as a specialised service throughout all phases of a project life-cycle. Professional utility coordination involves:
- Recommending appropriate techniques and quality levels for the gathering of subsurface utility data, relative to the inherent risks of the project;
- Identifying potential subsurface utility conflicts with recommendations and engineering solutions for optimal outcomes;
- Scoping and budgeting of required protective treatments and/or subsurface utility relocations;
- Communicating and negotiating with utility owners and other stakeholders; and
- Providing general advice regarding best-practice management of subsurface utilities.