Back in May last year, we heard the sad news of one of our staff members, Agnes Nator who had tragically lost her house to a random neighbourhood electrical fire in the Phillipines. As the house was uninsured and Agnes’ siblings had nowhere else to go, we set up a fundraiser raffle to help Agnes and her family and were able to raise over $14,000 from the support of our staff. 

Agnes is currently in the rebuilding stage of her home and hopes to complete construction this year. She is incredibly grateful for the acts of support and kindness from her peers and extends her welcome to anyone that wants to visit.

The aftermath of the fire
Under construction